Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      M H
      Participant

Everything is good from the perspective that even difficulties are here for our own growth.

Brad
      Participant

Means to LOVE, REAL lOVE. 

Stephen
      Participant

The creator sees things as they really are I am a created being and until and if I achieve equivalence with the creator or the creator reveals reality to me any speculation can only be an act of ego.

Patrick
      Participant

If the Creator is all around us in Nature, then we just need to acknowledge the Creator thru observing and being aware of Nature surrounding us.

Myva
      Participant

It means that our whole life changes. We are then open to see life, circumstances and situations from a perspective that allows us to see how Creator sees.

Adelina Santos
      Participant

To view reality from the perspective of the Creator is to views reality from the perspective of bestowal, ” Love your neighor as thyself”.

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.