Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

• This topic has 252 replies, 241 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Milos.
Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 249 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Gabrielle
      Participant

For myself, this means that everything comes from the Creator and all is good.

suzanne
      Participant

to view reality from the perspective of the Creator is to know the will to bestow is a constant and never ending  will to bestow unending joy on the creature.  So when i perceive something as negative or bad or evil it is not personal but rather like a parent that wants what is best for the creature (all inanimate, vegetative, animal, and human-not just me) to bring it to maturity –equivalence of form with Creator.

Shane
      Participant

It means that my attitude towards the world is similar to His.

Toni Peltonen
      Participant

You have to rid yourself of “I”, that opens the possibility to view from Creator’s perspective.

Natalie Steenbok
      Participant

I think to view reality from the creator’s perspective is to see or at least perceive the hidden picture.

To understand beyond my ego or emotions and have a mature reception of the bestowal.

Emiwodew
      Participant

To view reality from the perspective of the Creator means to realize that the Creator is the good who does good.

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 249 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.