Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

• This topic has 252 replies, 241 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Milos.
Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 249 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tracey N
      Participant

I think it means to realize that all that happens is good and meant to guide one towards the goal, no matter how it seems to the ego. To see it that way requires complete faith in the creator.

Matanah
      Participant

The Creator views reality as a parent correcting the will to relieve (with Love) during its many stages of correction until it achieves equivalence of form to the Creator.

Steph
      Participant

My first thought is I don’t know.  I was always taught  to serve the Creator.  To try to see reality from the perspective of the Creator?   I want to practice staying open minded, and  let it be revealed.

Peter
      Participant

To have absolutely no thought about yourself or your own wellbeing, but to only consider the wellbeing of others.

Eva
      Participant

Oh, how much I wish I knew what it means! I mean it! I’m craving it and hurts I can not even answer this Q.

Ulises Espinoza
      Participant

To view reality from the perspective of the Creator, is to not only know, but to feel that all is good… that He is good doing good without ever changing. It’s having a full grasp of the part that changes that is not Him but the perspective of each person.

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 249 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.