Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 242 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

The entire reality was emanated and created with a single thought

David
      Participant

To truly perceive that everything created and appearing as it appears at this very moment is perfect in relation to the fulfillment of the needs to bring wholeness and completeness.

Nathan
      Participant

All things work for good – for the end of correction.

Elliott
      Participant

What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

I am soooooooooooo not ready to answer this question. LOL

I’m sure I see so little because of my limited brain and my limited senses. But one thing I’m trying to do is not view reality from a “me” or “I” perspective. I’m trying to “see” things from the perspective of others more often.

The Creator wishes to bestow. I’m trying to shift my perspective to one which allows me to proactively bestow more often.

Christianne
      Participant

We learn that the Creator is always working the power of nature, no matter what happens or will happen, everything has been provided by Him to do the best for His creation. I learn that we must deal more consciously with nature, with respect for all that lives, because everything is in me, lives in me, I am part of it. though I only see a part of reality, I live in this world – which is a reflection of the higher, spiritual world

Lara Silva
      Participant

What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

In my perspective, this means that we view the world, things around us, people, situations, and the up’s and downs, as an expression of an evolution plan, to take us up spiritually.

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 242 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.