Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 290 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Meine_HumanTree
      Participant

What is freedom and how can we acquire it with the help of the Reforming Light?

Freedom is accepting that there is no freedom, there is no one else besides Him. The Reforming Light can help reveal the creator.

Melissa Lucero
      Participant

What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Freedom is being free to choose how we feel about  the events in our lives.
      Especially the events that cause us suffering.
      The reforming light can help us to see the world through the eyes of the creator.

Yeshua Catherineka
      Participant

We are surrounded by the fulfillment of the creator. Spiritual path begins with a tiny spark called point in the heart with which we can attract the upper light. As there is noone beside him we need to have complete desire for him. Our point of freedom lies in our attitude towards what happens.

We must connect everything to the creator.

We are all part of one collective soul,  feeling the sorrow and joy that our connection causes.

Also we must understand the ten sefirot thoroughly.

We must not question the creator but have faith above reason.

Stephen
      Participant

As I understand it if I accept the point in the heart and desire union with the creator  I only have free will to take the way of pain or the path of light. As I allow the Creator to draw me into the light the more I understand the Creator, and the more I receive then I find ways to give.

Michelle
      Participant

choosing my environment is my free choice. I choose the environment that attracts the upper light to reform me.

Ann Stephens
      Participant

Freedom is knowing that we really only have one choice to make. We can make that choice consciously or unconsciously and that determines the quality of our experience.

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 290 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.