Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 301 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Hai Mag
      Participant

Love, Logic, and the Leap of Faith: A Journey Beyond the Physical

Aristotle called us rational animals, and surely logic shapes much of our world. But what about love, especially that soul-deep connection that feels preordained? Science can’t fully explain it, yet it feels real.

Here’s a thought: maybe our free will lies not in logic, but in a kind of “sixth sense” – the holy spirit or the third eye, as religions call it. This “sixth sense” lets faith become a way of knowing, a way to access a deeper reality beyond the physical.

Imagine this: our everyday choices might be influenced by a constant “benefit-loss” analysis, but through faith, we can break free. We can embrace this deeper connection, this love that transcends the material world.

Think of it as a leap of faith, a journey guided not by logic, but by an intuition that whispers of something more. Is this where our true free will lies? In choosing to see beyond the physical and embrace the possibility of a love that connects us all?

Greg
      Participant

Freedom is mostly an illusion. Our only freedom is to choose what circumstances to put ourselves in to foster spiritual growth and perhaps our attitude toward our situations. The latter, I am not totally sure, is true because there is none else besides him, and our thoughts are not our own, so I am a touch confused.

Antonio
      Participant

Been able to discern between actions that help me connect with spirituality and those who are not.

Solomon Cates
      Participant

Every soul has sovereignty over its dominion yet the systems of society have prevented the populace from achieving it.  Our correction towards individual sovereignty bring freedoms that are for the individual soul to find pleasure in.

Jason Smith
      Participant

freedom can not exist in a deterministic reality. i am eager to learn where kabbalists believe the degree of freedom lies and what impacts this would have on our definition of reality.

Milos
      Participant

When we want to choose an environment in which we can work on correcting ourselves

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.