Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 301 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Christina
      Participant

Freedom for me means I’m no longer tied down to limiting, egoistic intentions. Acceptance of the bigger picture.

Zachary Jones
      Participant

Freedom as I understand it is choosing your environment. I don’t wish to feign knowledge of the Reforming Light, at this point. I look forward to better understanding these concepts in time.

Sheila
      Participant

Freedom is when you are living in harmony with all of nature. The Reforming Light brings you out of your personal egoistic desires and leaves you with the impression of Love in the Point in your heart so that your desire to receive becomes the intention of bestowal to all forms of nature.

R-zahn
      Participant

To be free in thought and thoughts about creation. To learn and grow and grow beyond restriction while understanding the Laws of Creation. Having a heart open to giving and receiving a feeling of Love when gifted. Indulging in Nature and letting my Spirit fly.

Zach Ansel
      Participant

Freedom is the ability to make a conscious choice to move with the thought of creation or against it. The reforming light offers us the easiest path to freedom.

Manuela
      Participant

To me freedom would be something similar to not having any expectation or result to achieve but just moving through life in a complete state of acceptance of what is happening. Experience life, without attachment, knowing that everything happens is never against me but is for me and my spiritual growth. Feeling light, joy and playful. I guess it’d be overcoming our Ego that is impossibile without the intervention of the Reforming Light (at least It is for me for sure!)

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.