Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 301 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      JamesM
      Participant

The freedom is the choice we are given to change our intention from one that is self-directed to one that is Creator-directed. We can facilitate this by associating with people who feel the same desire to change their intention.

Esther
      Participant

Freedom is the space within myself that is not constrained and bound by conditioned thoughts and beliefs. Working with others who share this desire to dwell in this inner space creates the external environment that leads us on this inner journey.

Our intent. We can choose how to use it and how to reach the end goal

Marie
      Participant

for me its accepting that everything that happens in our life has been plannend for our good; we dont have toworry that everything will br fine in due time. It’s letting go.

Hannah
      Participant

By focusing inward, with help of community who are similarly focused, making spiritual development our primary goal.

Johan
      Participant

Freedom for me is to be free.

If we can love each other, build positive(not necessarily Good) relationships we can succeed.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.