Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Viewing 6 posts - 253 through 258 (of 301 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Theresa H
      Participant

Freedom is the ability to choose your environment, how you act upon your thoughts, choose your friends, and the knowledge you choose to inquire including books and teachers you choose. The reforming light helps us notice our ego and not let it make our decisions.

Theresa H
      Participant

Freedom is not being controlled by your ego  and by connecting with the point of your heart your inner connection to bestow you can acquire the qualities of our creator.

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

Free will seems more like a self judgement seeking for the right path. Am I doing alright or if I reflect,

could I’ve done better? We’re interdependent.

Mark
      Participant

We can choose our environment, which will help us progress toward the path of light.

Yana G.
      Participant

Freedom to choose our response/reaction

Anthony
      Participant

Freedom is our ability to chose our environment.

Viewing 6 posts - 253 through 258 (of 301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.