Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Viewing 6 posts - 271 through 276 (of 301 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Eliyahu
      Blocked

We have no freedom to choose what we want to desire, and there are many desires that we can focus on. Our freedom lies in what desire of our heart we give the greatest attention to and this in turn will lead us to choose an according environment. The only true desire is our point in the heart, to connect on a spiritual level. So the only freedom is to choose to spend our time with people, groups, who dedicate themselves to the fulfilment of that desire. The bigger the group, the greater the influence.

Etienne Fourie
      Participant

Freedom is when I ask the question that I want to be, closer, or connected or one with the creator.  When I want to receive in order to give back to him.  I will be totally free if I am a whole corrected vessel.

Jan Koons
      Participant

Here, in my world, it has always meant the release of all responsibilities.  Since that doesn’t seem to be realistic, it is imperative to discover who I am and what I need and don’t need to let go of what is holding me back.

Yajaira
      Participant

Freedom is to understand that there is nothing else than the creator and that he only wants to fullfill you with pleasure

Arabela Dias
      Participant

My free will is in choosing my environment. We can get help of the Reforming Ligh when we are with others that share that desire to connect.

zohreh
      Participant

Freedom means achieving altruism and when the human being becomes one with the Creator, it means the ultimate altruism and the ultimate freedom and liberation from the ego.

Viewing 6 posts - 271 through 276 (of 301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.