Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Enrique Luis
      Participant

Me ha dado una nueva perspectiva enterarme de que la sabiduría de la Kabbalah, según creo entender, nos sugiere no abstenernos de satisfacer los deseos corporales.

Jennifer
      Participant

I have a deep sense of relief and an upwelling of emotion like seeing a loved one after a long, sad separation.

Peter Bradshaw
      Participant

There is a way to “spirituality” that I will be able to achieve,  the logic seems so simple and is my hearts desire. Can’t  believe its taken me this long to find this path

Denis Sarmento
      Participant

It amazed me the fact that we have a system  of steps to go back and reconnect to the spiritual world. This already makes me want to learn and understand even more the whole science of Cabbalah.

John Allen
      Participant

The idea that nothing from the physical world affects the spiritual. Also, the idea that nothing in the spiritual changes, and that it is We that change. I had always had the impression of the Creator bestowing or withdrawing blessings. This change in perspective was perhaps the most significant to me.

Jennifer
      Participant

From the The Revelation of The Book of Zohar in Our Time.

“The Creator created one desire and we exist within it.”

(Except from the daily Kabbalah lesson, Nov 22, 2009; p.20).

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 155 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.