Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rae
      Participant

All the Love! I’m so grateful and happy to be growing. May the revelation continue for the benefit of All Life ❤️

Gabor
      Participant

The fact that kabbalah is a science, not a religion, and not something you have to imagine. You belive what you experience and attain.

It is the most amazing thing I’ve already heard from the lessons and to be honest the hardest to belive.

Nélson
      Participant

This lesson gave me a new perpective to understand why the real word is above us !

Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

What blows my mind is the idea that I don’t have to just hope that I’ll make spiritual progress, but that there is a system by which I and actually make spiritual progress.

Holly
      Participant

Learning the sicence of tuning into the creator to be filled with limitless love is awesome.

William Taylor
      Participant

The concept is simple and I understand. It was when I opened my heart to love and compassion and with a contrite heart I am able to connect with the Creator, I am that I am.

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 155 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.