Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah – videos Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Malka
      Participant

KABU 021121-1

Thanks Tony:

As a beginner, is hard for me not to allow the imagination to fly and view God as “me” since he made us as him/them. Also, I am loaded with information from previous videos, lectures, reading that may create in me, a distorted imagen of the Kabbalism. I have lots of questions to previous experiences, some physical some spirituals but in general positives and gratifying. That will be a heft to you.

Maybe the 14th and 15th Century Kabbalist, had to hide the teaching, with secretes words and meaning, because the persecutions in Spain and France. For many years, Spanish monks, was behind the re-writing of the Catholics Bible, the interpretation of the Old Testament (Torah) and the Kabbalah – In the South of Spain “Kabala” stand for useless thinking and madness theories – The humans, have try to apply the kabbala idea of social equality, politically, economically, cultural and have failed every time, because the humans itself. How to transform billions of peoples?  After Natural and wars disasters, Fascism have proven to be the best way to lure the peoples in the same direction… for few first years. But was G_d (Allow me to) who stop the peoples after the Flood, when where united is the same direction.

As I said in the introduction, at 73 is a good time to turn in the right direction… how I am going to do it? I have no idea; Mormon for almost 50 years, with all family in the church, living in South of Utah, with no railing to hold to… maybe I will finish as some of these 15th century monks, talking to the rocks, to help them come out of the stillness.

Question: I haven’t economically committed myself to this course. What are the limitations I’ll have? Should I sing to monthly until I find out if I will hold the load?

Regards Rafael

Malka
      Participant

As I understand from the moment the Creator made us, as a coin is stamped by a die set, we only know the “Will of receive” which is completely oppose to the Creator die. And the objective for us is to turn around and simultaneously obtain both wills  because we cant get rid of the will of receive; since is what we are “made off”. But what I don’t see is; why believing in God is an obstacle to spirituality?. Called God, called Creator, it is “_____” that create this Universe with us inside. Also; in the upper world, exist the will of receive and the will of bestow. In this world is evident, was created with the will of receive and without the will of bestow. As many others duality, Hot and cold, Light and darkness… which is: Bestow and receive or Receive and bestow? Sorry, I hope I am not falling as many Spanish Kabbalist from Century 14th and 15th!!

Jonathan
      Participant

The revelation of the aspect of our Creator’s Eternal nature as an expression of a fountain overflowing beyond all scarcity the bestowal of His Godliness as an act of true love to his creation, equal to his unyielding intent for His creatures to receive His Loving Godliness as a fulfillment of our desires to become like him as we take part in the eternal progression and evolution of our soul. My mind is blown by the power of this growing understanding. My heart is loosened and lightened by the eloquence of its wise truth.

Daniel
      Participant

I just want to express how i grateful i am for being here, that is all.. Thank you! 🙂

Tony Escujuri
        Participant

Daniel, I am too grateful. I am grateful for you being here.

Danielle Vergonet
      Participant

For me its amazing to hear that you can pray silently and the prayer is actually what is in your heart. That sounds so beautiful and for me it feels truth. Because I do think when the prayer comes from the mind and through talking then its mostly not from the heart anymore i guess.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.