Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah – videos Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Roy
      Participant

Ah, I thought these reflections were to place or chronical our thoughts and observations as we go through the lessons. It seems I was wrong as I now see that my comment on the first section is also the first comment on this second section.

If I were to comment here, I’d say that because I was born into a strong family of faith in the Catholic religion that my first thoughts of God where the Old-Man-On-A-Cloud God. Yet, at some early point in my life I realized that could not be true. It didn’t make sense that we seemed to understand God so well for being supposedly so far below him.

I took on, in my Catholic religion of my youth, the overarching thought that God was far more than what anyone could express to me. My God, the one I prayed to,  was so great it he was beyond description.  And still, this “beyond description” God was described by the masculine pronoun.  I knew there had to be more, but was still stuck in a web of doctrine.

Roy
      Participant

For much of this, it seems that I’ve always known it yet perhaps without the words to express it. If I was to point out something ‘specific’ that was certainly not known, or even thought, I would go to the five spiritual worlds. In this information I wonder why five. I wonder if they somehow progressed from one to the next through some progression, and I imagine they do.

The idea of there being five spiritual worlds brings in some real specifics. These are things that seem could not be considered apart from direct communication from person to person, along with the corresponding faith to hold that the five spiritual worlds are real both in number and description.

The thought of me accepting something of this sort, where the only proof seems to be found in the faith of the person passing the story along, reminds of religion.  It also creates the hope that there is more than that.

Camila
      Participant

Thanks, Tony, for the all lessons. I really appreciate everything. This part specifically blew my mind:

“Things grow only as a result of the expansion of desire and we are purposefully given our desires in their egoistic form. It’s our only tool. And it’s only by expanding the ego and then correcting it that we could ever reach a state in which we would be able to exit it. And it’s this process, like rungs of a ladder, that allow us to gradually encompass and attain all of reality and achieve an identical nature as the upper force. The outer action doesn’t change, only the intention behind it and that’s enough because on the causal, upper force level, intention is the only action”

Tony Escujuri
      Participant

Hello all,

Seeing all in this reality is governed by one force (The Creator) and all is governed by law is a change in perception of how I used to view a creator “separate” from me – this was amazing to discover through Kabbalah.   I look at Kabbalah as nature’s science of everything.

Malka
      Participant

KABU 210211-3

Thanks Tony:

In all these years, I have served in different capacity, this is the most usual and more difficult (impossible) to answer: Why me? Why now? Why this? Why like this?

I don’t think the Creator create the world for ours suffering, but I am very blessed and always have being  blessed, but looking over 70% of the peoples…

For every action is a number of consequences, some one goods some one no that good. Why that consequence and not this one or that other one?   Why always is that peoples, the only one affected by the butterfly flapping wings in the other end of the world?  The will of receive?  Can they have any other will?

I pray, I do very often, try no to ask for me, I try not to change his will, just to light the path he picked for me.  He does, every day. Don’t know if right or not. Maybe I just don’t want to walk alone.

I know, I know; pls don’t give up on me.🙂

Regards Rafael

Malka
      Participant

KABU 210211-2

Thanks Tony:

(Ani o lo ani 😊)

To believe Vs. to Know. Is possible to know without believe, before?

I believe in a road map; however, I will find out at the destination. I Know that Google map, if I use by Faith only, I may end up somewhere I don’t want to be.

Because my professional deformation, allow me to use the Creation as the stamping of a silver coin. Two different entities collide when the die press against the silver blank. In that instant that both entities are joint together, there is no difference but the quality of them. The moment, the split instant the die separates from the blank, when are touching/no touching, when there is no space or time (Ain off), the coin is made and the only conscience of the coin is – I am made – I received a “positive” imagen. From that moment, only receive, sounds, light, impacts the touch  of the hands. How that coin can place himself between (Will to receive / Will to Bestow)?  “Bestow / ∞ “ is only a name, there is not feeling associated with? The only way I see possible, is to reach across the “No time zone”, to the other side; but in other to do that, I need to believe in the road map, in the destination.  I don’t believe to use G_d as a punching bag and blame him for everything or as problems solver, neither to pry and patronize X times, but… (I wish where a word between believe and know) that word will be – Here – and will close the sentence. (Faith within a reason?)

Regards  Rafael

[RR1]

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.