Reflect: Reflect: Share an epiphany from the session that broadened your understanding or shifted your perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 3 Discuss Reflect: Reflect: Share an epiphany from the session that broadened your understanding or shifted your perspective.

Reflect: Reflect: Share an epiphany from the session that broadened your understanding or shifted your perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Loyda
      Participant

I loved it when Julian said that we may forget the lesson. I feel less bad. .After the suggested reading and the extra videos I almost forget what the lesson was about. I am trying not to let that stress me out. With any luck something is sticking!

Jazmir
      Participant

The light that Reforms us. Important topic and how we are part of one soul and we think everyone is different and separate from our own.
      Thank you

Ramar
      Participant

I love all of Julian’s videos, mentally I can understand it. Now for the group work!

Rosie
      Participant

If you really concentrate on those beautiful moving starling formations in the video in the ‘Related’ section, you kind of get the feel for the idea of connected consciousness. I loved that clip. Thank you for showing it. It really does portray the concept of connection, at least metaphorically on an animal level.

The other concept in this lesson that I was comforted to grasp was that conflict in the kabalist group is the means by which they all grow. The experience of ‘no conflict’ can actually mean that the group is not growing. This is totally different from different groups I’ve experienced in my past.

Sarah
      Participant

The idea of being in a group of 10 seems very challenging to me.  It s designed to test us !  In “ordinary” everyday life, I am aware that, since “there is none else but Him”, all difficulties and “bad” experiences are actually opportunities for me to grow.   I m wondering if this will be intensified in the group.

Part of me is very curious as to what its going to be like, and another part of me is aware that I often want to run away when things are challenging.  I m hoping I ll be able to cope!

Iheb
      Participant

Everything was awesome

Loyda
        Participant

Wrong thread. Sorry!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.