Reflect: Reflect: Share an epiphany from the session that broadened your understanding or shifted your perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 3 Discuss Reflect: Reflect: Share an epiphany from the session that broadened your understanding or shifted your perspective.

Reflect: Reflect: Share an epiphany from the session that broadened your understanding or shifted your perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Juan Londono
      Participant

Working with my ego instead of against it

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

There is no one else besides him

I do this not for me

It feels like i finally get what these phrases mean

Rae
        Participant

Awesome!!! 😍 Me too!

Rae
      Participant

The way my perception of reality has changed so that I experience something and then learn about it from the  readings! Almost like they were written for this time 😃

Gratitude ❤️

D
      Participant

As I start to read the readings for the lessons, I get intrigued and read further. This week I loved learning about Nature’s laws. “To discover the spiritual rules, we must begin to change ourselves and operate in accordance with these rules. This is why we have been given the wisdom of Kabbalah. Thus, the sciences we have known and developed thus far relate to the inanimate nature, to the vegetative and the animate levels, and the wisdom of Kabbalah is surfacing in relation to the speaking, human level.”

Rae
      Participant

“There is None Else Besides Him”

“A Prayer Before Prayer”

So grateful 💓

Soraziz
      Participant

I never participated much before, I am just that king of person. But now I understand the importance of participating. I also understand better so many things I believed in, in the past, without fully understanding them:

God sends us the light

Love your God with all your heart and all your understanding

Love your neighbour as yourself.

God is Love

If your friend asks you to walk a mile with him, walk two.

Two are better than one

All these *truths* make sense in the controlled environment of a group.

Steph
      Participant

A new perspective for me came from the importance of connecting with the group in order to connect to the Creator.

I shared this thought last week for reflection;  and this week I got to experience it.  I decided to ‘connect’ with the live YouTube “The Great Transition” and felt the power that came from connecting with others in the chat.

Thank you KabU, and Julian Edwards for teaching me what True Connection is.

Soraziz
        Participant

I mean that kind, not that king, of course

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.