Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 5 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Loren B
      Participant

Life has become more involved, scrutinizing all of my thoughts and feelings to truly try to understand what the creator is bestowing to me.

Seamus Dolan
      Participant

Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

The concept of each of us being part of The Adaptor as we learned in the last video is both enormously fantastic and humbling at the same time!

Inbar
      Participant

That everything outside of us is within us

Loyda
      Participant

In video 5.1 Julian said that leadership is service. This is something I will remember. In this world, he who is served is the leader. In the spiritual world, the complete opposite is true. So serving is living in the spiritual world. This is so straightforward, so simple, so Kabbalah, so mind blowing.

Jazmir
      Participant

Greeks took ideas from Kabbalah and now there are the big thinkers. But at the end, the truth will come out and reveal that Kabbalah was first…..

Thank you.

ELYA
      Participant

I believe in the recommend reading of Week 4, there was a page that spoke about how the study of Kabbalah can reform ones corporeal desires to a state of correction. I personally needed that so badly.
      Before reading that, I thought and believed that staying away from feeding ones desire by force may starve the desire to death and therefore eliminate a desire within me that is not serving my will to bestow & is causing distance between me & the upper force.

I’m thankful for knowing there is a better way than suffering in hope of change. I hope I can study my way to correction.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.