Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 5 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rae
      Participant

The depth of connection! I cannot say thank you enough for the Love of Friends ❤️  the excerpts and teachings from Rav Laitman”s Blog expressing in words  the questions which arise through experiencing connection. Making the smallest effort to connect through The Point in The Heart brings knowing through experience. Strength through corrected connection!!! Gratitude 🌹

D
      Participant

From the reading this week in – The Kabbalah Experience

” Believe me, after only a few days, you will feel stronger and more confident than ever before. It is as though you connect to a new source of power that immediately begins to charge you.”

These courses are mind-blowing on so many different levels, truly a gift.

Tove Jo
      Participant

As I understand that the Kabbalah has already influenced the Greek philosofers and many other nations with the wisdom in one way or the other is already something that humanity has experienced..being connected to nature and congregations.     I think this wisdom can wake up humanity as we understand that we have to leave wars behind us.    So many once said “Peace no war”   we have to learn what it means…and Kabu is one place!  …and we might be the ones that can forward this teaching around us being wise and connected to others.

Purity K
      Participant

Just glad to have found this wisdom!

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Upbringing a child. The antroposofie has a view on it. Waldorf.  Every human being starts being born with the desire to receive.How to handle when a child likes to have a cuddle of its own? I wonder how the education could be different? It needs development to choose to be altruistic, but not by force, no?</p>

Shmuley
      Participant

to me the most interesteing thing is to know that Kabbalah is the answer to the problem of etotism in the world. Once true unity and love is achieved those problems will be gone forever.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.