Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 5 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rosie
      Participant

A couple things I found interesting, intriguing – kabbahlists don’t live separate from the world, they are ‘in it.’ They make a point of interacting with people who don’t study kabbalah. I was once in a religious cult that taught ‘one should live in the world, but separate from it.’ The kabbahlah concept makes so much more sense when you consider our true interconnection. The other thing I found interesting was the video on depression – the spiritual consequences of not having an inner belief system. Of course there are things that can cause depression that need medical intervention, but it was great to me to see that kabbalah realizes this connection.

Thank you for teaching. Your personality and clarity of words are very much appreciated!

martin
      Participant

Something that has been mentioned many times I am sure. It sat in my intellectual storehouse and sort of remained in the don’t let it out cupboard. It is now out and seems so simple that I am almost embarrassed to share it. The fact that all of reality is internal to me, a projection of the perception I see through my five senses. That the correction of my internal intentions has such a profound effect of so many aspects of life.

Sarah
        Participant

It may seem simple to you now, Martin, but I doubt its at all obvious to 99% of the population. !   And – doesnt it make you think ? !  I mean, how can this be, and what can we DO with this amazing bit of knowing ?

Zealot Mines
      Participant

The weeks sessions has reminded me about Rav Laitman’s lessons/videos on youtube. He talks about scrutiny.. Having covered week 5 and covered about ego and connection.. my  question or comment is about our 5 senses.. this implies that we can only scrutinize by this senses.. ? how does one come to the point of feeling connecting or sensing with the group or creator with another sense?

Yeshua Catherineka
      Participant

Learnt that we need to reach out and connect, just wondering how to break barrier of isolation and take the first step. Also need to correct my egoistic nature.

Need to learn to be human.

Gabor
      Participant

Actually studying kabbalah is a great gift but kind of responsibility. What I learnt from this lesson that I have to make more connections and be social and can’t hide from the world.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.