Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 5 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Clara
      Participant

I don’t go d’accord with the method ‘fake it till you make it’. I could eventually try to fake it after saying the truth. This is not negotiable, now don’t tell me I have to quit or you fire me.

And the other thing is, you guys are boosting the desire for a group since Kabbalah Revealed, amplifying the expression of the meaning it has to have for us. This ‘boosting’ has at a certain point a negative effect, namely you loose me (or smo else). Because you are following an imagined plan instead of following Creator. If you would, you would totally be connected with me, and you would precisely feel me and when the time is for what. Isn’t it quite popular!? When does this often happen and whom? …

Forgive my straight openness.

Clara
        Participant

Lose

Jarrett Twaddle
          Participant

You’re in the right place – no apologies needed. If I can appreciate this level of scrutiny you have, I know others will too. I’m both excited and anxious to be apart of a group so I can engage much like you are right now, but in my own way since we’re different people. I wish you all the best and I look forward to reading your feedback in the next class!

Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

What really got my attention is the concept that a person is a small world.  The idea that everyone and everything is contained within me takes some getting used to!  I find it’s easier for me to apply it to the things in the natural world, and harder to apply it to contain human beings.  It is shifting my perspective already, though, and I feel a little less distanced from the people around me.  I look at them a little bit less as something foreign to myself.

AspiringAltruist
      Participant

I like the quote from Paracelsus, we would definitely be friends

Cat
      Participant

I have been really struggling with physical circumstances and situations, and I know I have heard it multiple times, yet it really hit me on the last related video…

I need to be asking what the Creator / Nature wants from me so that things can shift, and I can get on track.

John Caton
      Participant

I need to refine my desires and my intentions behind them so that my love for others is for their benefit and not mine.

Dr Jim
      Participant

Hi Julian,

Following the Q&A, I reviewed your comments about annulment, and read the relevant section in the course material. Very pertinent.  In discussions, groups, etc I do falsely convince myself of my humility but mostly inside I’m itching to show what a thoroughly decent, charming, erudite smart-ass I am.  It’s often just a lack of self-esteem and confidence wrapped in a shell of superficial knowledge, presented with false humility. To bestow without thought for myself but for the highest good of others is a road not much travelled for me. Desire for recognition has always been the real driver.  So, I am going to the European Convention in May with both excitement and apprehension.  Kabbalah has taken me on a very different, very pragmatic path from my previous stabs at Metaphysics, Philosophy, Mysticism, and non-Abrahamic paths and traditions.  This fish has been well and truly ‘hooked’.

Thank you for your excellent presentations and delivery style. Much enjoyed

Kind Regards

Jim

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.