Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 1 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Loyda
      Participant

Video 3 says something regarding decentralized relationships, that we are not prepared for non-linear relationships. That may explain some of my current relationship problems. But Julian also said that “the 10” will help us become more “integral.” Am I ever looking forward to that! I need all the help that I can get.

Jazmir
      Participant

The concept of the ten….
      I thought spirituality is individual only.

Steve Miley
      Participant

Those blog post by Rob Lightman with the circles and lines are kind of blowing my mind. I hope we get into that. I have absolutely no idea about the lines in the tubes and lights going up to infinity. Yep there is a learning curve right there.

maria santos
      Participant

In video 1.4 when you state “…perhaps all the problems that we have and this technology that is pushing us to feel that we don’t have a purpose in life, maybe the problems are not there to really be fixed. In other words, we have
      these problems that we think that we should fix with a political solution or an economic solution or a military solution, but maybe these problems are not there to be fixed, but rather to push us to find a solution on a higher degree” that to me was profound, and touched me inside because it makes so much sense. All these years we have tried to fix or control something that wasn’t calling for anything but for us to correct ourselves and find the Creator.

Paul
      Participant

Like Leanne I loved the video “The Rock God cannot Lift” and how the 3 conditions necessary for an act of bestowal are all met in the workshop: alignment to reach level of bestowal of Creator, unable to do so alone with my lone Point in the Heart, & the power/force the others in group add to my Point in the Heart to create motion in the right direction.

I also thought the book “Chaos to Harmony” is the simplest and clearest overview of what is wrong with us individually and collectively and the need for radical change to avoid total self-destruction ( which won’t happen). It sets up the need for transformation from egoistic desire to altruistic desire beautifully, with contemporary language and explanations that make a very compelling trail of breadcrumbs!

Rosie
      Participant

Getting more understanding of the state of the world and the truth that’s driving it. In my opinion it should be so sane and so simple for people to grasp, but alas…ego’s mechanism can and does impede our better human nature.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.