Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 1 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

My mind is blown by the fact that Kabbalah has a technology that is reproducible in different groups and creates the same result.

AspiringAltruist
      Participant

This week’s lesson is particularly interesting as it explores the future of humanity in relation to technology. As per futurist texts, we are on the verge of what’s known as the technological singularity, and 2045 is predicted as the point of entry, maybe sooner. This means that social interactions will undergo unpredictable changes because of the extraordinary power of artificial intelligence. The keyword here is unpredictability. This is because AI will be so powerful that it will fundamentally alter how humans interact with one another.

While some people are afraid of a future where computers control us, the real threat is how humans may choose to weaponize AI against one another. In the context of Kabbalah, we will witness the ego extending infinitely, giving humans the ability to create both beautiful and terrible things. However, this change is inevitable. If we read more and look past the technological singularity, what we see is the “age of abundance.” It is a time when humans may not need to do anything, and this is where Kabbalah comes in. Our purpose in life will be to connect with others truly.

Kabbalah can be likened to John the Baptist, a man in the desert, heralding the future of humanity. It offers guidance for those who wish to understand the role of humanity in a changing world. The future is uncertain, and we must be prepared to face it with open minds and hearts.

Cat
      Participant

What really hit home this week was an instructor response in the forum by Gianni, which I cut and pasted and emailed to myself…

We’re facing a single interconnected system in which everything is recorded. Punishment is felt when I’m not adapted to that system, which is all bestowal – I’m still operating according to what my ego dictates. By doing so I am lining up all kinds of boots in the air that will kick me. But if I start going according to Kabbalists advice then I’m running ahead of those boots. Because they are coming to correct me. If I’m already running towards correction, I don’t need to be kicked. This system is demanding correction from each person, to the extent of their development.

Eva
        Participant

Love that too, Cat, a screenshot of it – as of a lack of a better way to keep it – is going to my photo library, “framed” with a bright glow 🌟, thank you both Gianni and you; might even print it and display it, Gianni told the essence of this deep wisdom in such a funny yet powerful way 😊

Rae
      Participant

How when feeling disconnected from Creator brings about the yearning to be Whole again 💖

Confirming the Root

John Caton
      Participant

I need to connect with you so we progress together. Maybe if I help you, you will help someone too.

Rae
      Participant

The way I felt so discouraged like in descent before reading this forum oh my goodness thank you all so much for helping me grow

Wo pila meya tunka (I cannot say thank you enough)

Mitakuye Oyasin ( we are all connected)

May we Pray all day! ❤️

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.