Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 1 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      D
      Participant

I continue to be blown away by the dedication of our instructors. From the videos, Q&A sessions, and the forums, its truly inspiring how we are kept in our progression. Many thanks.

Rae
        Participant

Truth! 😁💖

Roger Fry
      Participant

For me, it shows the divine plan of connection, reinforcing how truly remarkable Kabbalah is. Instead of the life’s school of hard knocks choosing the Light these prompts that guide us happen inwardly. How can I serve the creator; is the intention. I give love to all on this path, what else can i do?

Rae
        Participant

Thank you so much 💖

Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

The overall beauty of how it all comes together. Love the emphasis on connection and learning the right way. May everyone’s journey be as pain free as possible and may you all be filled with the transforming Light.

Rae
        Participant

Gratitude!

Miryam
      Participant

The absolute beauty and perfection of our Creator’s plan for us. We are immeasurably blessed, inconceivably loved. As if that weren’t enough, we get to become that blessing, that love.

zeinab
      Participant

the importance of the group of 10 and practicing the bestowal aspect and the revelation we each help grow each others points in the heart.

NAT
      Participant

i tend to look for a connection with each phase of creation on a more conscious level now

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.