Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 3 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Matanah
      Participant

Learning more about dissemination gave me a new perspective. It surprised me at first, but the more I learned about the purpose and how to correctly achieve it, I became more at eased and look forward to learning more about it.

Tracey N
      Participant

I have always seen the “good” in people. I’ve been told many times that it’s naive to think that. I’m so happy to now understand what that “good” is and how it is the thing that will ultimately connect us to each other and the Creator. Can’t wait to see the friends at our next meeting ❤️

Peter
      Participant

It is absolutely great to read what friends have posted about how they like Kabu, it strongly makes me value again that I have come here and that we are all here together looking for the meaning of life! It’s so great!

Ricki
      Participant

I’ve been experiencing friction with regard to my study for almost 4 weeks; I avoid study sessions and I feel restless and distracted.

However, when I change my purpose from “I am aiming to correct myself” to “I am aiming to help the friends correct themselves and reach the creator” somehow I feel a subtle shift: motivation floods my system and I feel responsible. Despite the contradiction that I am but a face among billions, somehow I feel that you are waiting for me. The motion is like a loving ache, and I think “how could I have procrastinated on such an important journey?!”

I ask nature to help me remember.

David
      Participant

I am a channel for the Reformative Light. The Light increases the more I am here for you and the less I give any thought or concern for myself. I am corrected in the process though I pay no attention to myself, only to you. That blows my mind but feels so right.

Purity K
      Participant

Learning that in the spiritual world, a lower Partzuf annuls itself to the upper Partzuf,  blew my mind.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.