Reflect: Disclose an insight from the session that resonated deeply with you or reshaped your thinking.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 4 Discuss Reflect: Disclose an insight from the session that resonated deeply with you or reshaped your thinking.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jazmir
      Participant

Preparation of the congress.

Thank you

Paul
      Participant

I truly came to appreciate the work that goes into these conferences and the universally profound impact the participants feel from attending. My feelings were deeply aroused as I listened to their experiences and my desire to attend greatly increased. I get the sense that the main difference between these conferences and normal non-spiritual large group events is the spiritual intent, practical components/practice interspersed with the lessons, including everyone volunteering to serve according to their gifts. We truly do get out of life what we invest into it!

Jack Davidsen
      Participant

Gianni,

I really wanted to join and participate in your meeting.

I’m sorry that I didn’t make it, and I apologize.

……..

I wish you all a Wholesome and Good New Year!!…

Rosie
      Participant

I’m very glad I attended the live Q&A today. I heard everything that was said and it all made sense. Most of the time things don’t bother me anymore. But once in a while, like the last couple days, I had some real bad memories come flowing back and I had to deal with them. (…it happens, I’m still human, a corporeal being). It is like – taking 5 steps forward and 3 steps back sometimes, but there’s still progress. Just needed to hear someone say out loud that kabbalah is different. Not a cult. Nothing like that at all. And a few clear examples – that helped. It’s as simple as that. If I put anyone off I’m sorry. And the coldness – telling me that maybe this wasn’t for me (?)  It was like someone throwing a pan full of ice cold water in my face. It felt harsh, and cold. Where the heck else would I go? I’ve been searching for many years to find true spirituality.

Obviously if the Creator felt now wasn’t my time, I wouldn’t be here right now. Yes it’s a war, and I believe I’ve successfully fought mine to ‘get out’ and to heal enough (on my own) to reach out again…

I don’t blame anyone for what I went through. It was the Creator’s way of igniting the point in my heart. (“There Is None Else Besides Him.”) So, no regrets. I’m here. I see a far greater purpose than worrying about my past experiences.

I’m taking it all in as a valuable learning experience and I’m thankful for the feedback and suggestions.

Mel Farrell
      Participant

The statement that tying broken desires is between us and not in each one of us was a great insight.

Jarrett Twaddle
      Participant

I am so fortunate to be amongst you all. Reading everyone’s responses is just amazing. I love you all, my friends.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.