Reflect: Disclose an insight from the session that resonated deeply with you or reshaped your thinking.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 4 Discuss Reflect: Disclose an insight from the session that resonated deeply with you or reshaped your thinking.

Viewing 5 posts - 19 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Iggy
      Participant

The energy coming from the congress gatherings has really inspired me and makes me eager to experience it!

Esther
      Participant

I often question what makes Kabbalah unique.  There are many spiritual traditions where people do reach spiritual worlds.  I’m thinking of Tibetan llamas who study together, Native American shamans and vision quests, Rudolph Steiner, Sufis and Ba’hai.  And though it kind of bothers me that In Rav Laitman’s writings there are passages that claim Kabbalah is superior to or even the only way to the spiritual world, I’m very grateful and eager to experience the group and the method to see for myself.  And perhaps what makes Kabbalah unique is that there are no preconditions for the method and it’s open to anyone who has this desire.  So thank you for sharing this wisdom!

Beth
      Participant

I really enjoyed this course. Thank you so much Julian for your care and effort.

Danielle Vergonet
      Participant

I loved the workshop of Julian and also the part of the congress. Wow! I felt so much desire to be there and I already cried of happinez to see those clips! I can’t wait to the retreat and I can’t wait to go one day to a congress.

George
      Participant

My desire to connect with other people increases.

Viewing 5 posts - 19 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.