Reflect: Disclose an insight from the session that resonated deeply with you or reshaped your thinking.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 4 Discuss Reflect: Disclose an insight from the session that resonated deeply with you or reshaped your thinking.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      D
      Participant

In Rav Laitman’s blog he states,

“In order to start living within the principle “There is none else besides Him, the good that does good,” one must work in a group of ten people. And this state starts from the stage of an “embryo” (Ubur) in which I annul myself in everything to the principle “There is none else besides Him, the good that does good”.

It means that I adhere to the upper one in any circumstance that He puts in front of me, completely annulling myself. In this way I become a spiritual embryo.”

I am grateful for the new perspectives through connecting with the books, the groups on Zoom, and listening to Rav Laitman’s talks. I am looking forward to the retreat in May and beginning the work in a group of ten.

Rae
      Participant

I have felt so connected with all of you since the advice in KIA on how to connect more with the friends NOW. And this feeling of connection is so real for me now it drives me to study, to participate to connect, to grow and change for the benefit of All Life. I just want to say thank you again for all you are and all you do!! It is Real and I never want to feel all alone and lost again! Thanks so much for finding me and helping me fulfill my desire to learn the Wisdom of Kabbalah, even with an empty pocketbook. Thank you Creator for the Love of Friends ❤️

Lora Vatalaro
        Participant

I adore being in connection with you, Rae.  ❤️

Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

Seeing the clips of the congress really took the importance of connection to a new level for me. It was as if I could feel the enthusiasm of all the intentions focused on spirituality. It was beautiful to see and somewhat feel, I can hardly imagine the wonderful energy that is generated from such an event (Thank-You for sharing the clips).

Steph
      Participant

Authentic caring action can create such an atmosphere that tangibly the Creator shows up.  Wow.

Shmuley
      Participant

My desire to connect to others which is the way to connect to the Creator

Innocent Mushiya
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Watching this weeks lessons,i somehow felt the connection like i have attended the kabbalah congress before,this blew mind…</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.