Reflect: Disclose an insight from the session that resonated deeply with you or reshaped your thinking.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 4 Discuss Reflect: Disclose an insight from the session that resonated deeply with you or reshaped your thinking.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Phin Mackness
      Participant

We advance spiritually by passing through what are called “Reshimot.” Reshimot are records or reminiscences of states that exist in our spiritual makeup, and which we uncover as we progress on the spiritual path. They can be likened to frames and scenes in a movie. As a movie is a pre-made sequence of frames and scenes, so our lives have also been created that way. Powerful powerful stuff!

Clara
      Participant

I really need a stabil circle of friends, because I feel I havn’t the power and know-how to take and carey (to endure!?) all the bliss is already raining on me. And I feel so blessed in the same time. Receiving and bestowing are not one after the other, but both instant.

Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

What blew my mind what the concept of the congress allowing us to string together frames of the reshimot and, thereby, accelerate our correction.

Rae
      Participant

So grateful to you, Julian for the KIA and KE courses!! Can’t say thank you enough 💖

Cat
      Participant

There were several points in the videos thzt brought up feelings I have experienced in the limited group wotk I have done, but they are even stronger.

I am not sure I can even begin to imagine what it must be like to be there.  Someday, I hope.

Soraziz
      Participant

I wish I had this lesson 2 weeks ago, I would probably have registered to attend the last congress online. I really hope that I’ll be there next time, and that Rav Laitman will be there. In Israel or North America, or anywhere else in the world, I will attend. 🙏🏾

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.