Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Joe
      Participant

The definition of sin being that the thought of anything else affecting our lives comes from something other than the Creator.

Koena
      Participant

“There is none else besides Him” is not something in which to believe, but to discover for myself. For me, this means that i do not only have to believe in the existence of God, but i can discover Him for myself. This statement makes me question the doctrine of Trinity.

JamesM
      Participant

1) The fact that the Creator is responsible for EVERYTHING – “good” and “bad”.

2) The fact that we do have “free will”, but only in a very limited sense.

3) The fact that 2) – rather than upsetting me – is absolutely freeing, because there is no longer any need to experience guilt or shame.

4) The only error we can ever make is believing that there is any creator other than the Creator – and even that thought is given to us by the Creator so that we might learn from our mistake and cleave to Him even more tightly.

It is truly a closed system. Complete. Perfect. And perfectly mind blowing.

Sheila
      Participant

This has been an important week for me. Perhaps these things were building, perhaps the lessons triggered their release. Four things stand out from Week 1 of Part 2.

1. There is None Besides Him, and He resides in my own heart. The relationship I have growing in the Point in my Heart with the Creator consumes all my desire.

2. It is not important how I view other people, those not on my path. Everyone must travel their own journey, and time will take them where they are supposed to go. Focusing on my own journey is what matters now. The rest will fall into place. I can love all of them, for what they are and for who they will be eventually. We are all One.

3. What happened in the past was neither negative or detrimental to anyone, even though it appeared that way. No time or journey was wasted. I searched for a long time for Spirituality, all manner of divinity and even Kabbalah. When I reached the time of true hatred of the egoistic ways of my youth and adult life and truly opened my heart and begged the Creator to forgive me and show me the way to fix these things, I found KabU. They say, When the student is ready the teacher appears. Now I realize how blessed I am, to have been given these strong challenges that I have overcome in my heart. I do feel chosen, and appreciative of the great Joy that comes into my being every so often now.

4. The importance of being with others who are on the same path is starting to sink in. Finally I have participated in the Sunday Zoom session, and I walked away with such a feeling of connection, a feeling of Light that opened in my soul. I feel that connection here in online class and I crave my books as they return the same feeling, but being in that meeting has changed me.

Thank you everyone, instructors and students alike.

Leyah Lynette Evol
      Participant

I’ve just read The Ari’s Poem – The Tree of Life, which caused an expansion in my heart and has inspired me to share an incredible Poem I found online a while back.  Author is unfortunately Unknown.  I pray it blesses the reader as it did me.

Vesica Pisces

The symbol of the fish, is not a symbol of a faith, but the symbol of a truth, not a creed, but a space, it’s the heart of the matter, the core of the Art, the equation of joining of parts.

The sign of the stars, is not a teller of fate, more a sign of the times, than the hinge of the gate, not a glimpse of the future, but the Ancient of Days, the revealing of the opening of ways.

Here is the door, Here … the space within a space, here is the core, Here the place within a place within a place,  Here is the lore … Here is a trace of G_d.

The sum of the miracle, is not a time or a place, the arc of the circle, is not a line that we trace, But the sacred foundation, the axis of the art, that’s more than the sum of it’s parts.

The gematria is the numbering of life, the womb of forever, the husband the wife, the alchemical marriage, the binding of hearts … Revelation, the working, the start.

Here’s perception, Here the hand within a hand, Here conception, Here the land within a land within a land,  Here perfection, Here is the face of G_d.

Draw the line and set the compass, the beyond beyond Divine, Chasing space, the Souls dividers,  tracing secrets lost to time.

Here’s the magic, Here Creation’s golden cage, Here the mystic, Here the age within an age within an age, Here Majestic, Here is the space that is G_d.

Paul
      Participant

The huge “aha” moment for me was to learn that God is the sole actor … and that He uses the doubts He places in me via thoughts and feelings of failure, hopelessness and despair at ever following His ways to actually strengthen my need to attain unity with Him. Beautiful! And the flip-side that when I do experience moments of connection with Him it is His doing, never mine. I found this wisdom both freeing and encouraging. And knowing that I can never attribute His reasons for pushing me away or drawing me near to Him to capriciousness … but only His unconditional love and desire to bestow me with the joy and peace and pleasure that far surpasses whatever we can experience in this world … really makes me glad that He is the Only One in control; certainly better than me, human authorities, religious leaders, or some rival force He battles or who I must battle!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.