Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Joshua
      Participant

Hearing that even my own thoughts do not originate from myself made me feel a little liberated. The realization that the creator is all there truly is, left me in a space more open to the experiences the creator wants to bring my way, “good” or “bad”. All is under his hand.

Devorah Vidal
      Participant

and also, I do not REALLY want to put in all the effort which might be necessary to at least find out more.  It seems that learning what is available to learn is so very complicated and difficult to understand.

I’m exhausted  from all the searching all my life

Devorah Vidal
      Participant

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

I simply tell myself this – that’s it. I truly believe this.  What I have difficulty with is accepting that I may never know the Creator’s reason(s) for creating reality as we experience it.

I struggle with my feelings of hostility toward to the creator because understanding the Creator’s reasons for all of this most likely beyond my reach and/or capacity to understand.

This frustrates and angers me. I want to know why.

sj
      Participant

It changes everything to see “There is None Besides Him.” I want to experience that.

Yeshua Catherineka
      Participant

Running after all the known dieties to get solution for our problems was a fatal blunder, learning there is none else beside him has brought solace to mind and soul.

Loria
      Participant

“There is nothing else but Him” gives me comfort.  The fact that I have attributed difficulties to other forces shows that I must grow in my understanding.  I love the way our journey is called “work”. We must make efforts to be in a place to give and receive of our Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.