Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      peter
      Participant

That we always feel we are doing good however it has really woken me up to see that 99% of the time our good is based on making ourselves feel good. Its one extremely difficult process that one needs to constantly mindful and aware for whom we are doing the good deed for and the inner work is far greater than outer action. I now see the great importance of surrendering and asking the creator to change us.

The closer I get, the further I feel.

The higher I get, the smaller I feel.

Yet I can willingly look at the person next to me and decide to look at the Creator. Then something BIG happens inside my heart. It does not stay, but a sparkle is another beginning!

Johan
      Participant

Hi, everyone . I just had this insight

it´s said that the questions have the seed of the answers in themselves . Asking is  like looking for something that is in you in advance; looking for something that you already know but you don´t know enterally. asking is like an art, that is painted according to the will and quality of the artist

Manuela
      Participant

As usual, it is very difficult to find one thing that blew my mind or gave me a new perspective :). It feels like being on a rollercoaster to me since I started these courses. But if I have to find one point, is the awareness of how all Humanity, whatever forms it took, is pointing to one only Universal Law: love thy neighbour as thy-self. Something so pure and simple on the paper that drove to so many separations and conflicts and to so much pain and troubles till now. Everything seems so far from finding a way out, but the fact that we are guided by the Upper Force and that we are all part of a Plan of Infinite Love gives me a new perspective and faith in the Future. Let’s play our role then and see what happens.

Jonah
      Participant

How simple my purpose is and yet how challenging it is.

N/a
      Participant

I have learned to appreciate the invaluable role egoism plays in teaching me a lot about myself and what it means to love thy neighbor as thyself.  I have learned that I cannot learn much about myself and to appreciate what love looks like without experiencing some degree of adversity in life.  The study of Kabbalah is helping me to accept myself and embrace all that I am, knowing egoism is a necessary part of achieving spirituality.  My ego is a blessing and an act of love by the Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.