New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 › Week 5 › Discuss › Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.
- This topic has 28 replies, 26 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks, 3 days ago by Ann Stephens.
- January 21, 2021 at 3:57 pm EST #37711
Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModerator
Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.
- May 7, 2023 at 6:48 pm EDT #319531Ann StephensParticipant
We are being asked to do the impossible – putting anyone’s, much less everyone’s needs ahead of our own. Yet Kabbalists have reached this level of attainment. This is the mountain I have been looking to climb my whole life. I’m not even in the foothills yet, but I see some people ahead who may be willing to assist…
- April 8, 2023 at 6:38 pm EDT #317393LaurelParticipant
I realize now after reading this week that I am not to correct the world but my egoistic mind. It will be only through loving others as myself altruistically that I will be a part of ridding the world of egoism that is the true bringer of conflict, separation, pain and suffering.
- April 2, 2023 at 6:29 pm EDT #316618JenniferParticipant
I’ve been deeply moved by all I have learned so far in the coursework. It seems simple and yet so deep – hope that makes sense.
- March 26, 2023 at 8:58 pm EDT #316117ToddParticipant
that in some way I am responsible for the whole world.
- March 4, 2023 at 10:33 am EST #314238Lora VatalaroParticipant
I’m amazed by the deep passion that week 5 has unleashed in me. I really, really, really, really want to contribute my unique correction to the collective soul. I really, really, really want to contribute to all parts of the whole reaching attainment through the path of light, rather than the path of pain.
- February 26, 2023 at 9:14 am EST #313532William TaylorParticipant
It is no mystery to me that we must love each other more than ourselves. Others come before me because if we realize all of our needs are met as well as some of our corporeal desires from our creator we have no worries and we should give what we receive. But it is no less easy to do so. To tame and control the ego and my own corporeal endeavors to give to others and think of them as myself as their needs are the same as mine this is a hard task nonetheless I desire him the one no one stands beside.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.