Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Laurel
      Participant

I realize now after reading this week that I am not to correct the world but my egoistic mind. It will be only through loving others as myself altruistically that I will be a part of ridding the world of egoism that is the true bringer of conflict, separation, pain and suffering.

Jennifer
      Participant

I’ve been deeply moved by all I have learned so far in the coursework.  It seems simple and yet so deep – hope that makes sense.

Todd
      Participant

that in some way I am responsible for the whole world.

Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

I’m amazed by the deep passion that week 5 has unleashed in me.  I really, really, really, really want to contribute my unique correction to the collective soul.  I really, really, really want to contribute to all parts of the whole reaching attainment through the path of light,  rather than the path of pain.

William Taylor
      Participant

It is no mystery to me that we must love each other more than ourselves. Others come before me because if we realize all of our needs are met as well as some of our corporeal desires from our creator we have no worries and we should give what we receive. But it is no less easy to do so. To tame and control the ego and my own corporeal endeavors to give to others and think of them as myself as their needs are the same as mine this is a hard task nonetheless I desire him the one no one stands beside.

John Caton
      Participant

As I consider the need to love my friends as I love myself, I am distressed with how very difficult that is to do. For the the right reason.

M H
        Participant

John,

For me this also seems like it will be the most difficult part.  I am looking forward to a small group so that I can practice having correct intention.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.