Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jack Davidsen
      Participant

I have realized something about myself. That worry I always have about not being good enough to participating in helping to make the world a good world, it is another ego thing. Why? Because if I’m not good enough, the world won’t loose much in me perishing.

Understanding this actually gives me a sense of peace of mind. I will still not feel good about people thinking I am evil, but I am free to pursue my own goal, which is simply to help make a better world – and more than anything I still want to attain Equivalence of Form. It would be so awesome to be part of bringing peace to the world – not peace in the sense that there are no opposites, but a world of balance, a world that is what it is intended to be by the Creator. That is what I want to be part of.

Will I be part of it? I don’t know. But I know I won’t worry about not being good enough anymore, I will simply do the best I can as much as I can.

Shalom to the world, my friends. 🙂

Lana
      Participant

I have started noticing that I “crave” learning Kabbalah.  As my usual day goes on, it gets very stressful, hectic and I feel so much negativity.  But as I do my daily learning, I become calm, things fall into place and nothing about my day seems so difficult or negative anymore.

Boke
      Participant

The insight of the difference how the most religions see the upper force/creator:god and how Kabalah approaches this was very valuable to me. To know that nothing we do has any impact on the creator who is and remain good; To know and feel this gives me enormuous peace.

martin
      Participant

Of course there have been many life changing revelations on the way through this journey. Very early on the availability of being able to put some of the apparent random acts of personal evolution into the correct order and perception for example. Behind all this, lurking in my subconscious dream like lack of caffeine moments, now emerging into the beginning of the next episode, is the responsibility we all will have for passing this message on so that the next generation and perhaps the one after that will be able to experience the pleasure, fulfilment and peace we were created to encompass.

Jarrett Twaddle
      Participant

Kabbalists are human beings, each going through or having gone through the same thing I am… silly thing for me to say now, maybe, especially since it’s not the first time I’ve had this realization, but for my logical mind to connect to this work in such a way as to recognize that this work is practical in the sense that there are measurable results in how I relate to others and how others relate to me by way of feedback with this Kabbalistic means of perception truly reveals the method as a science.

sj
      Participant

I cried reading some of the materials for week 5. Recognizing my own massive egoism and also the beauty of what’s being offered… It’s overwhelming in a good way.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.