Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Paul
      Participant

I realized that the desire to bestow (point in the heart) is created ‘from nothing’ by the Creator.

Jazmir
      Participant

The video Love a Fish….

Paul
      Participant

I appreciated the clear and logical discourse on why we haven’t been able to achieve peace, justice, truth and mercy for the entirety of human history … they are at odds with each other as ways to coexist in society. This sets up the only solution being a massive perception shift in each of us, realising that what is good for society is also good for me and true altruism is the key to self-love. Hence the DTB is capable of dressing my DTR in a win-win way. I see moving from this realisation to actual sustained behaviour is a huge challenge  … but all I can do is to my bit, changing my intention towards others through faith above reason, knowing that practice and the Creator’s love will lead to my internal transformation over time.

Sandor
      Participant

It is fascinating to be a small group of people to correct everything. I started this journey as my chance to see the Creator that religion cannot deliver, and I have a great responsibility and opportunity to grow as a spiritual adult.

maria santos
      Participant

Wow, this week for me was mind blowing, eye opening, light flooding my heart. I know we were only supposed to read page 83 on Peace in the World, but I just couldn’t stop reading and read the whole chapter. What insight/wisdom was contained in that reading. That along with the video’s just opened my eyes to the realty of peace and the futility of the way we, as creatures, have been trying to achieve it.

For many weeks maybe months I have not been able to see any light in the current state of our world, and now I feel like the Creator has given me a little light on what I perceived as negative/bad and how He can bring Light to it, how His plans for us will be done, whether by Light or pain.

Mel Farrell
      Participant

I relate so much to the internal struggle described between my own hatred towards others and the need to connect to and find altruism within.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.