Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Andres Delgado
      Participant

The idea that if you don’t have the structures in your mind to perceive something, you won’t and how that related to perceiving the surrounding light blew my mind.

Greg
      Participant

The idea that the colors we see are not real, only the colors that don’t get absorbed.

The tension of the spring being the measure of the weight and not the actual object.

The lesson reminded me of a story I heard about of a tribe that could not see the color blue because they had no word for it.

Joyce Schultz
      Participant

The reality I am perceiving is controlled or decided by my egoism, if transcend my ego and develop the desire to bestowal, then I am able to access the hidden reality.

Juule
      Participant

That a red apple isn’t really red.  It really blew my mind on perception.

AmandaNZ
      Participant

“Any thought for self love or self fulfillment blocks the light. Any thoughts towards the others or connection with the others opens up the light.”

As a classic introvert I know I have to work on this factor. I naturally keep to myself, don’t like to be in large groups or among strangers. I need to face this discomfort in order to progress.

peter
      Participant

everything has to truly be real and come from the heart one cannot manipulate the system

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 96 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.