Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rosie
      Participant

The gorilla. This manipulation  mechanism of reality perception wasn’t something I was aware of. Interesting.

Elizabeth
      Participant

the gorilla!  and The Creator places increasingly greater obstacles in my spiritual path in order to increase my capacity!

Jack Davidsen
      Participant

This will probably make many people laugh at me, but that’s totally okay, I’m laughing at me too. Here goes:

I knew that sound is created by it’s impact upon the air around us, but for some reason I’ve never thought of it as literally not being ‘sound’ as we perceive it, and the thought of a block of cement being dropped from a tenth floor window and landing on the ground in complete silence amazes me.

There is so much more that amazes me, and I keep learning new stuff and re-learning – as in seeing again, but from a slightly different perspective – the things we are taught. But I think I’ll just mention the one example above.

No, there is one more thing I should mention: I am so grateful for this chance to learn and to keep studying Kabbalah.

Enoon
      Participant

I am filled with questions, too many to ask here, I feel stuck but the path lies before me plain as day yet I can not move my feet even though I think I should but yet I’m confused understanding without comprehension where am I feeling lost?

Enoon
        Participant

Have I been lead out into the desert? I only ask that I should know my place. So I can act accordingly, forgive me but I seek guidance and is not debate of the truth just as important as the truth itself? Is this where we are as a whole? The desert finally seeking the truth nothing but the truth. Is this the goal?

Enoon
      Participant

The gorilla blew mind. Tunnel vision can apply even if what you don’t see is in the tunnel. This gave me a better perception of joy because I discovered or rediscovered a sense of pleasure on a new level, like the people getting the hearing aid for the fist time. But this still is only but a piece of what is truly available to us, truly wonderful to imagine what it must be like to attain a true connection to the source.

anna
      Participant

This lesson was very useful to understand deeply the reasons for Creation. It was very stimulating to overcome egotistic desires

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 96 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.