Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

• This topic has 95 replies, 90 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by peter.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Leyah Lynette Evol
      Participant

About a year ago I decided to try to astral travel. Found some meditation music, set the intention, invited Arch Angel Michael for protection closed my eyes and surrendered to an unknown experience.  I literally found myself in a white room.  I was completely alone, I could hear my footsteps echo in the room as I walked.  It was a very real experience.  But it made me uncomfortable because no one was there.  I never tried again.

When I saw Tony in the white room saying “this is reality” I was blown away.   My Question is … does the white room really exist?  And If it does, and I was there what was I supposed to have done there?

I feel like I’m at the right place because of this synchronicity.

James Ryan
      Participant

Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. Our senses and brain translate reality into a “dream world” we can cope with, in accordance with our own previous experiences. We would be stuck in this loop, if not for “the point in the heart” which gradually awakens us to the truth.

Inbar
      Participant

There is no reality outside a person’s perception.

Shannon Phillip
      Participant

I keep going back to the filters… our only reality is what we perceive and our “box” is a closed system in which we receive data through filters. Our filters process only what they can comprehend… this is blowing my mind a bit… I am starting to look at the ringing in my ears, the goosebumps, the blurs, etc. that I experience so differently as those are likely spiritual objects that I just can’t process currently with my existing program.

I’m so eager to learn/read more on this and learn how I can develop this spiritual sense to support processing an expanded state of awareness. So thankful for these teachings.

Jazmir
      Participant

The concept of equality of form.

Christina
      Participant

I was familiar with the “windows” with which we perceive from another teacher – but this time something hit me a bit differently. With even more understanding.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.