Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Robert
      Participant

Reading the course texts are exciting to read and feel. it appears as if  i am on an adventure . sometimes confusing,and that’s ok. the desire to correct myself and connect with others… not so much. And yet learning to love others as your self seems remarkable. what else could be as meaningful to others and to self?

Nick Martinez
      Participant

What is truly inspiring about this course is the fact that the instructors here take the time to answer a multitude of personal questions regarding the work. Kabbalah for the longest time in my experience has been difficult to integrate because there are many gray areas and misunderstandings when beginning the practical application of the work. It can be easy to become confused when all there is to rely on is the text.

While I’ve learned a lot about myself in this process, the most useful thing has been discovering a new layer of introspection when it comes to prayer. For so long I have always believed that prayer had been mostly useless because of how many unanswered prayers have come and gone throughout my life. But through this course, I’ve fully internalized the notion that prayer is only practical when it involves a request for strength to change ones perception in order to understand the constantly benevolent actions of the Creator. This take on prayer has completely revolutionized my relationship with reality, in that ALL events are not only inherently benevolent, but done for Creation with the highest possible level of bestowal that can exist. Moving forward with this axiom, it follows that the problem is not with the Creator, but is with me! Going even further, this problem was placed in me BY the Creator Himself, specifically so I could come to the realization that going to Him for strength to change and understand that He is good is the only way forward.

I hope for everyone in this class that they are given the profound change of perception I feel that has been given to me.

Paul
      Participant

The lessons were well organized. I have learned a lot. Thank you KabU.

N/a
      Participant

I think for me, the thing I got most from Part II of the course was why concealment is so important for our spiritual growth.  Egoism is the means by which the Creator conceals Himself from us to provide us the sensation of free will, and so that we can learn of our true nature and to want to cleave to that.  Egoism plays a critical role in the realization that only love works, and that love thy neighbor as thy self is the only way to have peace and vitality in life.

Kabbalah has taught me to appreciate the altruistic intention behind all aspects of life, which makes it so much easier to accept myself and to open myself up to the process of spiritual growth by fully embracing all that I am without fear.  Kabbalah has taught me that God takes it upon Himself to be responsible for our spiritual growth and development and that we only need to fully open ourselves to the process, which is the way we return love to God.

Leyah Lynette Evol
      Participant

Week 4 inspired me.  I watched the videos twice.  It was like Broadway lights hitting the stage for the grand finale.

I knew I was on a Spiritual journey but was unaware it was a Kabbalist journey.  I sobbed with intermingled relief and delight once I realized there is a path and I don’t have to walk it alone in the Corporeal world.

To my fellow KabU learners, my wish for you is a deeper relationship with The Creator bringing crystal clear understanding as your life is enriched through the course material.

Thank you Dr. M. Laitman, Kabu Instructors and all those behind the scenes.

Blessings, Love and Light.

Seamus Dolan
      Participant

Part 1 introduced us to the necessary knowledge to start on our journey. The second part continued with this theme but also began teaching us the practical methodology which was truly inspiring.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 300 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.