Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 297 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Walter
      Participant

I found many interesting ways to connect my previous spiritual understandings with the cabalistic one. Free will and how it does or doesn’t exist was always an obsession. Also a lot of good insights about intentions vs actions.

Johan
      Participant

All aspects of the course are great

Ronny Cervantes
      Participant

What inspired me the most was something that I already knew but thru this course, that aspect and knowledge grew much more than before. I understand more how interconnected we are. How we are dependant on everyone to make this world a blissful place. How we need to come together as a bunch cells in the human body or parts of a cog wheel. The creator depends on us to fulfill his promise which is to do good to others and treat everyone equally.

I have learned what my part is in this. How my past mistakes and ignorance effected others before and how a positive attitude with the reforming light of the creator changes us drastically. We become good from evil. Giving rather than selfish. I learned more what my true purpose is on this earth.

I wish all my fellow classmates to continue to reform themselves. To grow spiritually as much as possible. To think of the creator constantly. To act like the creator constantly. To continue to grow and learn well past this course to make humanity a whole again.

Robert
      Participant

Reading the course texts are exciting to read and feel. it appears as if  i am on an adventure . sometimes confusing,and that’s ok. the desire to correct myself and connect with others… not so much. And yet learning to love others as your self seems remarkable. what else could be as meaningful to others and to self?

Nick Martinez
      Participant

What is truly inspiring about this course is the fact that the instructors here take the time to answer a multitude of personal questions regarding the work. Kabbalah for the longest time in my experience has been difficult to integrate because there are many gray areas and misunderstandings when beginning the practical application of the work. It can be easy to become confused when all there is to rely on is the text.

While I’ve learned a lot about myself in this process, the most useful thing has been discovering a new layer of introspection when it comes to prayer. For so long I have always believed that prayer had been mostly useless because of how many unanswered prayers have come and gone throughout my life. But through this course, I’ve fully internalized the notion that prayer is only practical when it involves a request for strength to change ones perception in order to understand the constantly benevolent actions of the Creator. This take on prayer has completely revolutionized my relationship with reality, in that ALL events are not only inherently benevolent, but done for Creation with the highest possible level of bestowal that can exist. Moving forward with this axiom, it follows that the problem is not with the Creator, but is with me! Going even further, this problem was placed in me BY the Creator Himself, specifically so I could come to the realization that going to Him for strength to change and understand that He is good is the only way forward.

I hope for everyone in this class that they are given the profound change of perception I feel that has been given to me.

Paul
      Participant

The lessons were well organized. I have learned a lot. Thank you KabU.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 297 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.