Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Frank Shongwe
      Participant

How I fit and am connected to the other

Loyda
      Participant

Understanding my role in the big picture is priceless. Knowing that as long as I am being altruistic in thought and action I am contributing to the human journey as well as my own gives me both hope and encouragement.

Mira
      Participant

It’s hard to explain how impressive the lessons of this course are. I think I’ll study them again and again. The course explained many things that I was previously programmed to understand them in a different way like the prayer, love thy neighbour as yourself, etc. I wish that my fellow students attain their soul and equivalence of form with the creator.

Tammy Ardoin
      Participant

I can now see how egoist my desires are, and how to change them to aid in helping the collective soul, reconnect and heal the world. It’s not just words, but a real opportunity for us all to align and change the world!

carlos
      Participant

I’ve learned to avaluate my desires on a deeper level, and to realise how selfish I am even though I would think otherwise. I wish for the well being and development of my fellow students.

Inbar
      Participant

What most inspired me was that there is a process to begin to correct oneself.  I’ve learned that I am more egotistical than I thought and that i wish for my fellow students to have amazing insights that lead to equivalence of form with the creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 300 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.