Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 310 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ricardo Alves
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course?

What most inspired me it was the concept of altruism and bestowl, at the same time the possibility of with that make changes in my live.

What have I learned about myself in the process?

I realize that I have a very selfish nature.

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

I hope that all of tham find the drop of unification.

Big hug for everyone!

Stephen
      Participant

The creator wants nothing but good for me and all that happens is for my good. He will raise me higher if I am willing. I wish for unity for my fellow students

M H
      Participant

I wish for my fellow students to find peace in knowing the Creator is in control.  There is no power but him.

M H
      Participant

Eyes opened to

1) Gaining the understanding that the Creator pushes us away at times to show us how much we need Him.      This has removed much guilt and feelings of failure and rekindled my longing for the creator .

2) Realizing that He is in control and everything is for good.

3) Most of all knowing there is a technique used to help us learn to love others as ourselves.  The old saying. ” The road to hell is paved with good intentions. ” Turns out that’s NOT true at all.  Instead Intention is everything.

Brad
      Participant

That i play a big part in the spiritual attainment of my next generation.(soul) the end of the 6000 years.  Im speeding up the process the easy way.

Kimadigital7
      Participant

I have learn a lot in this course. Whenever I hear this statement, He created His creation, I always feel relieve. His creation is very important because it takes out the load in us. He is in charge of everything. Every thoughts, aspirations, came from Him. We have no thought on our own. 

I wish for my fellow students to always read: There is none else besides Him.

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 310 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.