Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 310 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Patrick
      Participant

I am now able to balance my current life at all levels without issue.

What has inspired me most is the possibility to achieve peace individually and for the whole humanity

Myva
      Participant

I think that what was most helpful was the way the course was structured and the easiness of stopping and picking up when needed. It also gave me time to process and experience what was being taught. It became a place of discovery and personal application that was revelatory and self assessing. It also opened up possibilities as it gave a greater scope of understanding of what Life is all about.

Adelina Santos
      Participant

I have learned that my nature is only the will to receive and that is impossible for my own forces to change the intention to bestow by myself. I need a group that has the same goal to support our common efforts toward the revelation of the Creator and we need to make the correct prayer asking for help to the Creator, who is the only superiior force that can change us.

Vania
      Participant

I wish for all of us to be able to recieve this knowledge and integrate it in our lives.

Peter Hjorth
      Participant

I’ve been most inspired by the simplicity of the wisdom and yet it seems so abundant. I have learned that my search cannot be fulfilled by knowledge alone and I wish for my fellow students only love.

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 310 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.