Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 307 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      peter
      Participant

I am inspired and relieved that I have found the truth that every part of me resonates with there is nothing in the teachings that doesn’t make sense to me although I still have alot to learn and apply. I am extremely pleased to have eventually discovered the true authentic meanings behind the scriptures which I always challenged when taught in the religious format. Thank you Kabu and thank you to our creator for bringing me to this place.

Marietjie
      Participant

I was inspired by my point in the heart’s ‘recognition’ of the Wisdom of Kabbalah. I started to feel a peace – i have come home. I have started on the Path aligned to Nature’s design and nothing can take me away. This time and moment in my life had been predestined and predetermined by the Creator.

The thought of ‘there is no one else besides Him’ fills me with a feeling of spaciousness. And although I definitely cant grasp it with my mind- i get a growing feeling that ‘no one, also not me, did anything wrong’. And no one is really doing something to ‘me’.

A lot of things is beyond my mind’s grasp, but I will keep on keeping on. I know that i will grow in my understanding and that will be revealed at the determined time. I can sort of ‘relax’.

The true meaning of prayer…wow, that was such a new thought, contrary to all what I had been taught, but it makes completely sense and I now understand why religious prayers do not get answered.

I wish for me and my fellow students to choose to not try to understand everything intellectually, but that we will see this as an experiment. After all, how many things have we not tried before to understand the meaning of our lives (to no avail)?.

Christina
      Participant

I feel like I’m awakening to new ideas and possibilities. I feel more grounded than before this course.

Lily
      Participant

I’m inspired and willing to study Kabbalah more and more

Michael
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course?
      1. that there is hope.
      What have I learned about myself in the process?
      2. that my entire problem is that i thought there wasn’t hope.
      What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?
      3. nothing.  i’m still too egoistic to care about anyone else but myself.

Zach Ansel
      Participant

What most inspired me in this course was the choice it offered; to continue on the path of suffering or to follow the path of Kabbalah. I feel inspired to continue studying with my fellow students and move forward together on this journey.

What I learned about myself in the process was how dominant a role my ego plays in my life. I now see that things I never even thought of as being egoistic, actually are and that every desire I have is driven by self gratification. That’s a bitter pill to swallow but I now have the chance to learn to correct that egoism.

What I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development is to persevere through the spiritual descents and not become complacent during periods of spiritual ascent. I also wish for everyone’s connections with their fellow students continue to grow and strengthen.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 307 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.