Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 309 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Purity K
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course is that there is a possibility of getting in touch with the upper force and that I am obligated to know the root of my soul.

What I have learned about myself is that I still have a lot of inner work to do in order to advance spiritually.

what I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development is that they reach their goal in their pursuit of spirituality.

Wesley
      Participant

Love and the creator are the primary influences that I appreciate. I wish the entire human collective would drop our nationalities, illusiory differences and any thing that separates us from each other as that collective.

Emiwodew
      Participant

What inspired me to take this course is that I had been constantly being pushed by the origin, meaning and purpose of life and kabbalah is the only thing that satisfies my heart for those questions. What I have learned about myself in the process is that I am nothing without others and I should ceaselessly continue to connect to others to reveal the godliness of the creator. And I wish my friends connection with right minded people in their spiritual development.

Lara Silva
      Participant

1. What most inspired me in the course?

The opportunity to connect with people that have the same desire for spirituality.

The fact that the content of the course allow me to reflect on myself, my desires, my behavior and realize what I need to change to become a better human being.

2. What have I learned about myself in the process?

I have learned that I am egoistic and that is the main cause that prevents me from advance in my spiritual evolution.

3. What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

I wish them to understand their true nature because without knowing ourselves, we cannot advance on the spiritual path.

Anna
      Participant

What most inspires me most is the Love in all of Creation. As I read the texts I could feel the love come off the pages.

I learned that I can detach myself from those things that bring only momentary pleasures, and focus more on how to break the barrier.

I send love to my fellow students and continued success on this path.

Victoria
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course?

Kabbalah has become an intimate part of my life now. I feel deeply connected to the information given in the course, to the lessons and the videos. I’m very thankful for this new light in my life that just keeps growing.

What have I learned about myself in the process?

So much. I’ve learned who I am, where I come from, what my purpose is, how to be unconditionally joyful, how to handle life’s problems, what is life’s purpose, why people act the way they do, why I act the way I do, and how I can become a better person.

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

I wish for us, my fellow kabbalah student…. a life of deep spiritual and relational fulfillment, joy, satisfaction and ultimately I wish for us omniscience and union with all of life and our creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 309 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.