Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 303 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      slma
      Participant

I have learned how necessary its is to connect with each other for the collective correction of the world.

Elliott
      Participant

I realized that I can’t rely on totally on myself to make my correction. I need the Creator’s help.

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

Love your neighbor as your self

Delayne Mohammed
      Participant

There is so much knowledge of the unknown in this course. Things they do not teach in grade school yet some things they do. But they do not connect it as this class does. I  wish to grasp and understand all that my creator wills for me to understand. I want to be a reflection of my creator. I want to the world to reflect Gods image because we are all his creations.

Nathan
      Participant

Amazing how thinking of bestowing can alter one’s life so much!  I still have so far to go, but it does not feel like far; though I couldn’t even define what bestowal is if someone asked.  I hope you all find what we are all seeking in whatever form He is revealed to each of us.

We each have our reasons for bringing us here, and our own experiences.  In the not too distant past, I had a a great light leave and heard a voice say, “You much learn to trust me.”  I could not describe how amazing it felt!  Knowing that I am working to do so, and I hope that whoever reads this, and even those who do not, will know that joy and more!

Christianne
      Participant

I am so greatfull  for this lessons. I learn a lot.                                                                                                    Every day I repeat  2 sentences: Love  your neighbour as yourself . So  when I  am  not egoistic, I can share  love with others  and  live in bestow.  And the second sentense I always have in my mind:   There is only Him, there is non else beside Him,  The Creator is always at work to give his creatures happiness , fulfillment.  And that is what I want to give back to the Creator  in my lifestyle.                       I am greatfull  for my life,  for all opportunies and chances ..                                                                          Keep on smiling, be happy,  enjoy  life! Dont life for yourself  alone, connection is the key to bring  satisfaction and happiness  for yourself and others.

Thank you all  teachers and instructors ! It  was an honnor to be  your student . Thanks to the students for sharing their answers,

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 303 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.