Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 309 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Gabrielle
      Participant

I was inspired by the lessons of love your neighbor as yourself and connection as well as KabU in their dedication to teaching the Wisdom of Kabbalah.

I would like to wish for my fellow students continual inspiration in their studies!

Natalie Steenbok
      Participant

I  have truly been ignited. These lessons are so clear and essential.

I pray that we may all learn the true meaning of Love

Henk Hadders
      Participant

I was inspired by the clarity and content in this course (and really loved the images and drawings in support)

In the process I  learned about myself how difficult I find it to accept the consequences of the Nature/God as seen as “Non else besides him” and to deal with the role of Evil in this process

I wish for my fellow student good health and to draw much light in the further evolutionary development process.

Toni Peltonen
      Participant

I have learned how preprogrammed we truly are and this has given me a chance to view my actions in a different light than before.

I hope all of us have the stamina to keep on studying, even if it feels like treading on water sometimes.

umut ozturk
      Participant

I love you all.

Peter
      Participant

Things are slowly becoming clearer to me. I can’t quite put the understanding into words, but I can feel the understanding. My wish for my fellow students is that they continue to grow and to know the Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 309 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.