Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 309 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David J
      Participant

Very excited to continue until we can group together to light the flame with our sparks ❤

Maria Memoli
      Participant

Kabbalah put in our hands the power to change our nature, and transform our egoistic desire in an expanded desire, that will enable me feel everything and everyone as part of myself.

It’s counter intuitive because it means to implement a method that tell us how to correct ourselves going against our Nature and develop a will to Bestow to achieve Equivalence of Form to the Creator.

I’m ready to change my inner state, remove some kind of shyness I carry with me…and open up to the group and to the Collective Soul, from which I was keeping distance. I’m changing already, this is what I’m learning about myself…

I wish we all find what we are looking for, it must be something great, if we are all deciding to walk this Spiritual path in order to change our own small Nature, and build a second Nature within Lishma.

katy
      Participant

I’m realizing how much I hide behind the intellectual side of studying spirituality. As a professional dancer, I use movement for healing and teach connection on a daily basis… But for some reason I separate my studies in a way personally. I think because I have had troubles in the past with groups who would fellowship together but not take it as seriously as I would, now I tend to disconnect when I really should be reaching out more consciously for connection through studies and remembering that those very same troubles we’re all designed to help me develop more. It is definitely my prayer that we are all able to recognize our individual impact, but also choose daily to be part of a collective flame together instead of just independent sparks.

Shmuley
      Participant

I pray for our HIgher Power to bless all of my fellow students so they may be a blessing to tohers.

Kári Allansson
      Participant

There’s None Else Beside Him” and “Love your neighbour as yourself”. I wish for my fellow students that they will be equal to the Creator.

Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course ? “There’s None Else Beside Him” and “Love your neighbour as yourself”.

For my fellow students and for me as well I wish we all keep on studying and reach our goals.

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 309 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.