Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 223 through 228 (of 309 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Andrew
      Participant

There’s a great sense of freedom that’s dawning in me as I begin to make connections and see how the creator has designed the perfect system to correct us and bring us all into union.

Beverly
      Participant

I pray we all gain alignment with our creator.

Karen
      Participant

I am inspired by the fact that we are all just individual expressions of a single soul. This revelation greatly increases my ability to work above my ego and happily receive with the intention to bestow for the greatest and highest good of all.

My fondest wish is that all of my fellow students experience whatever they are here to achieve. A deeper connection, correction  and equivalence to the upper force to all!

Mihaela
      Participant

Correcting the World was the most inspiring part of the course for me. I have advanced a lot on the spiritual path thanks to these courses. Thanks KabU. Much love for my fellow students, love as a frequency that draws us up to the Creator’s thought.

Shaun
      Participant

The whole course has inspired me , not just the lessons but in my spare time reading the recommended reading articles have also been very fascinating

I have learned that even though I feel like a nice , giving thoughtful person, in reality I’m still very egotistical , and I now see that I have to change this in order to move forward and develop the quality of bestowal

I wish all my fellow students all the best in their studies , and hope they can attain the mind of the creator

tom
      Participant

It’s amazing that there are so much books and study materials, just to learn one small thing: love each other. I’m really eager to start the next 2 courses and thereafter begin the real game: joining a ten. Let’s find out how egoistic I really am, and how I can turn those evil inclinations into virtues for the benefit of the Creator.

When I was looking at the video of the Kabbalah Conference, I had tears in my eyes when I saw that man on the stage crying because he was so happy to be united with all his friends. The softening of my heart has already started.

I am excited to become a part of this community, and I hope to connect with others soon.

Viewing 6 posts - 223 through 228 (of 309 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.