Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 310 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ralitza
      Participant

Everything is connected and it depends on how we see it.

I am a big egoist, but the fact that I am given this insight right now means that I have the power to correct myself.

My fellow students, let’s support each other on this path! Nobody can do this alone, we are all in this together!

Let’s walk each other home!

Richard Lively
      Participant

I grew so much in this portion.   I learned nothing exists but the creature and the creator, I learned the true secret of the torah, and I learned a lot about Ba’al Sulam (I took other courses during this week)

nuwanda
      Participant

a solitary life is no longer sustainable, to withdraw from everything and not recognize the divine in the other is to die while being alive.

Pedrini
      Participant

I was truly inspired and as well as mind-blown when I read about how the actual correction (the utopian and idyllic idea of a great change in the world) of the whole world can actually happen.

For many years I have been through different currents of thought, from meditation to whatnot. In most of those currents, there always, actually only with the most accurate ones, that one must get rid of its own Ego. Whereas Kabbalah is telling me to understand it, to study it, no to dispose of it, but to understand that there’s an actual reason to keep it, and that the key and real action to take unto it, is to change my own intention over every single action I will be carrying out, and that by the taking action of implementing the Tzim Tzum, meaning to stop and say, this is my job/role to receive, for instance, for this glass of water that I am about to drink, but instead of just seizing it to calm down my thurst, to say I am drinking it to satisfy my thirst but mainly to give you Creator the content, pleasure, and delight of it, cause I am in the bottom not seizing to content to my self alone, but rather to HIM and thus, everyone else in the world.

Also, by starting the path for personal correction, I will be starting the correction of the tiny part of me that dwells in every other person and living being on earth. That is just the most giving and satisfying feeling ever!

Maria Bolgar
      Participant

The dedication of our instructors and supporting friends, the depth of their knowledge and their example of bestowal the way they guide us on our shared journey continues to blow my mind. The shared dedication and desire of the seeker friends we are studying together with is a great inspiration.

Many outdated beliefs I managed to lose by now in he course of the study. A lot of old beliefs I found revived and reinforced in a new light and emphasis. It feels like a déjà-vu. Have I been here before?

I wish for fellow students to be brilliant, successful, and progress fast in the study. To make me envious and want to jump over hindrances to be able to keep up with them in achieving together our ultimate joint goal.

Joseph
      Participant

I was inspired when reading other’s comments, question, and answers in the forums. This felt like a community of like-minded people, seekers and teachers, sharing a special spiritual experience.

I learned the lack in my prayer as taught from religion and have been able to correct this lack because of information and help from others in this course.

I wish for my fellow students point in the heart connections to become a soul.

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 310 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.