Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 259 through 264 (of 311 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Attila
      Participant

1; What most inspired me in the course?

– That there is a “user manual” for life and for spirituality. It is complete, available and ready for me to learn and adapt.

2; What have I learned about myself in the process?

– That I have a lot to learn and correct in myself. The way I see the world requires a serious upgrade.

3; What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

– That despite their potential doubt and other life challenges they dedicate time and attention to these studies and are blessed with a spritual awakening.

Talya Machuca
      Participant

What have I learned about myself in the process? I have learned new forms and ways to reach the correct path of correction.
      What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development? That all together in this group of KabU, can help others to find the path of correction and become as one with the same purpose.

Anthony
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course?

Learning about the system that governs reality.

What have I learned about myself in the process?

The work that has to be done.

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

That they will draw the upper light to spread it to the world.

Esther
      Participant

I’m inspired by the thought of None else Besides Him and how that changes my whole perception of the world and of myself.  I’ve learned to be more humble and less guilty about myself, not thinking I’ve been in control or should be.  That’s more hubris than reality. I hope we all learn to love each other as ourselves.  What could be better than that?  What a beautiful world that would be.

Sol Belo
      Participant

The more I reflect, the more grateful I am for Kabbalah and all of you.  World peace has become a plausible goal, vast but achievable with an inkling of what I can do or must do. Jeez: congratulations guys!

Sol Belo
      Participant

My wish is for us all to keep seeking and finding answers in the Kabbalah experiences through daily practices in decision making.

Viewing 6 posts - 259 through 264 (of 311 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.